About . . . . Alpine Nursery
Alpine Nursery was established back in 1978 by US veteran Harlie Streeter and his
wife Edith. They both loved flowers and began growing geraniums and fuchsias.
Word quickly spread around the community and they began to grow for the locals.
Because of demand, they hired a Dutch crew to construct a lovely glass greenhouse in 1980. It still stands today.
In 1999, Alpine’s current owners purchased the nursery and expanded it into a
full service garden center. Today, on almost 3 acres, Alpine Nursery provides it’s customers with:
• Beautiful and unusual trees and shrubs
• Greenhouses full of lush seasonal flowers
• Organic based environmentally safe fertilizers and amendments
• Decorative rock and flagstone
• New and old standard perennials and groundcovers
• Fresh & dried herbs
• The Pond Pad: a full service water gardening store
• Landscape division offering Design, Consultations and Installations